When I go to Geo Location mapping, the pin is shown but otherwise the
screen is blank.  If I zoom out, the Americas and part of Europe shows
but the range indicator states 1000 miles and it's clearly showing more
than 1000 miles.  When I zoom in 1 click it goes to 600 miles range and
shows the pin but otherwise the screen is blank.  I am in 2D Road view.
If I choose Aerial, the screen goes black.  I added 3D a while ago and I
can't remember if I've used it at all since so maybe that messed
something up?  3D is working the same way as 2D (range doesn't match
what the picture on the screen). Any ideas?

Cathy
Orange County, California