The Ancestor chart or Pedigree chart? Your subject line says "Pedigree
chart" but the body of the email says "Ancestor chart". They're two
different charts.

The Ancestor chart looks fine for me.  Try resetting the report
options by clicking on the "Reset" button in the lower right corner of
the main report window.

The programmers are aware that the Pedigree chart needs some rework
and that's definitely on their list of things to take care of.  I
don't know when it will be reworked.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support