Hi Tim,

OK. This is weird. I choose reset first, it then went to 5 generations and 5
generation per page in portrait. That works. Problem gone. I then tried
Landscape too that works. I did notice that the generations button seem a
little stuck. Then after reset it did not seem to be stuck. My problem is
solved. When I choose 6 generation and all generations the problem came back. I
then reset 5 generations and 5 generation and it is fixed again. Hope this
helps the programmer's.

Happy & still confused,
Debbie Freeman

Win 7 computer – 64 bit
Legacy latest version
7.5.0.75 version

Tim Rosenlof wrote:

Debbie,

I see the problem in the tracking system. It mentions Landscape but not
Portrait. Would you try Landscape to see if the problem still exists ?
Also, list your version.

Thanks,

Tim