Is there a way to include pictures with specific ancestor when creating a
fan chart?  It seems that pictures are not an option when you change from
standard charts to fans.  I realize that normally pictures wouldn't do well
in a fan chart but I am wanting to include a small image of a flag or ship
next to ancestors who fought in specific wars or were the immigrants for a
particular line.  I tried the option to add a picture directly to the chart
but it doesn't seem to have a free rotate option so that I can match it to
the lines in the fan.
If not, does anyone have or know of a program that has this type of option?
Happy Hunting,
Amy