The problem you reported has been tested and is confirmed. A report has
been recorded in our problem tracking system so this can be fixed. Thank
you for helping us make Legacy a better program for everyone.

In fact I created two problem reports. One for the standalone report and
one for the Publishing Centre.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.