From: ChuckH44 . [mailto:chuck...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Relationship Calculator Question

Thanks Randy but could there be more to it?

If I run the Relationship Calculator between myself and a first cousin that I
know is younger than I, I don't see the asterisk.

If I run it against a 2nd cousin, I don't see it. (Younger than me)

But when I run it against the child of the second cousin, then it shows up.
This comes up as:  "Relationship  2nd cousin once removed * "

But something else that I found while playing with it. If I hit the "Swap"
button, the asterisk goes away.

Any thoughts?

Chuck H.