From: Don Cook
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:29 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] This is downright STRANGE!

Michele,  You may want to revisit the 67 other people.

When I create a new Master Source, I often Edit an existing source (in an
attempt to get some consistency) and when I Save I get the option to apply the
changes to ALL references to the source or apply to a NEW source entry.  If you
did this and then clicked the wrong Save option you would have replaced the
Edited source with the new version.

Maybe not a real clear explanation, but....

Don