Jan,

The colour for persons of unknown gender can be set by the user. The
default is blue which is the same as the default male colour. To set the
colours Go to Options > Customize > Colours and click on the big button.
The gender colours for male, female and unknown are on the right about
half way down the screen.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.