On 08/07/2011 01:25, Charles Apple wrote:
> I apologize if this has been discussed before, however, I have been unable
> to find an answer in the Help Files, or the LUG Archives. On the marriage
> screen I have entered the date and place of marriage for husband and wife.
> Additionally, I have added two marriage events 1) for Marriage License; and
> 2) for the Marriage Ceremony. When looking at the Chronology View of either
> Husband or Wife, they are displayed as follows; Note all of the events
> occurred on the same date and place.
>
> Marriage
> Marriage License
> Marriage Ceremony
>
> Is there any way to sort these so that they display as follows;
>
> Marriage License
> Marriage Ceremony
> Marriage

I don't think there is, unless you run a Report in a format you can open
in a wordprocessor and manually change the order.

When you think about it, the program is doing what you'd expect.  The
Events on the Marriage screen are Marriage Events and in reports are
referred to as something like "Events in their marriage were ..." so
obviously Legacy will mention the Marriage itself first and then go on
to detail Events which (it believes) occurred within - not before - the
Marriage.

--
Jenny M Benson