From: leo macdonald [mailto:macdonald...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 8:16 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sort Problem in Chronological View

Hi Charles,

When you are on the marriage screen have you tried using the "set order"
buttons to move the events up or down to the order in which you want them to
appear. In my program I entered the events in the order that you gave first,
tried the Chronological view. I then used the "set order" buttons to place them
in the order that you wanted and checked the Chronological view and they were
in the proper order that you wanted.

Leo