From: Ron Ferguson
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: dee.zieg...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Ron, question [LegacyUG] Charts in pdf format

Dee,

Sorry about the delay in coming back to you. On my old PC (Win XP) I had
this set up using WinLine Drivers for Raster Plotter (HPRTL HPGL2) - you can
Google for this - and it worked fine. However I am currently using a WIN7
64bit machine and when I try to save the file to JPEG I am getting an access
violation error. So until I can sort this I cannot really help you.
suggestions welcome!!

Don't forget that Legacy can print the file for you, see the Order Option.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/