Hello Dee,  I use Legacy Deluxe & Charting.  Both Programs allow me to save
my charts as a PDF file.  I can then take a copy of the PDF file to my local
Staple's store which has a large format printer (in this case about 36").
These printers have a continuous roll instead of a paper tray.  They charge
by the linear foot but have a flat rate of $5 for a 3x4 (non-color) as that
is what is commonly used for copying house plans  here.  Be aware that
higher quality paper or color prints of this size would be much more
expensive.