Joan,

You do not have to create a marriage event. There are two ways to link a
source to the marriage:
1. click on the sources Icon beside the marriage information to open the
list of marriage sources
3. scroll the list of events for a person down to the Marr: (spouse
name) and link your source there. There will be one Marr: (spouse name)
entry for each of the person's spouses. Sources attached to that line
will be linked to the marriage of the couple.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.