Hi,
I am having a problem with Legacy and would like to know if I am doing
something wrong or if it is possibly a bug. I have Legacy set up to show my
direct ancestors in Bold type and the relationship calculator running. All has
been fine up until last week when I had a break through on my mothers ancestor
line, and I was able to add another four generations onto the previous earliest
ancestor of this line. This had been a dead-end for many years and certainly
before I started using Legacy.
The problem is that the newly added ancestors do not show up in bold as my
direct line and the relationship calculator does not show their relationship.
The last ancestor in bold is the one I always had. Legacy appears to recognise
the respect relationships correctly otherwise. i.e., the newly found parents of
the previous parentless dead-end are recognised as such.

I have tried unlinking and relinking but nothing seems to work.
Needless to say I am running the latest build of Legacy 7.5.0.112  (Deluxe).

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Best regards,
Geoff Poskitt