From: Jennifer Crockett [mailto:jcrock...@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:52 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Citing Scotlands People records - basic source

I have some records from Scotland People and don't know the best way to source
them. I came across some examples
(http://blog.iwikiwi.com/2011/06/oh-look-who-i-found/ and here is what I came
up with for mine :

Scotland, Lanark County, Dennistoun, Register of Births, 1885: entry 1156, Mary
Smith, 13 June; digital image, ScotlandsPeople
(http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/ : accessed 31 July 2011); citing Statutory
Births no. 644/03 1156

I would prefer to have one Source for Scotlands People and use the detail for
the particular source. I am not sure how to break up the above example, or a
better idea. I would prefer it in basic source format, not using Source Writer.
Any ideas welcome.

Regards,

Jennifer
http://colston-wenck.com