*I *thought* the one I referred to was set up by Millennia. I didn't realize
there was another site. Apologies to Sherry, and thanks for everyone else
for helping me out. I will join the official one right now.

Thank you.

Robert
*
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com