I think this subject came up once before, but I still don't understand
the rationale behind having a list of events which states "Had No
Children"  - "Did Not Marry", etc., when, in fact, they were married and
did have children.   I realize this is just a list of possible events,
but doesn't it seem like a bit of strange programming logic?    Anyone
else with me and know to what I am referring?     Open up the source
listing and you will find the list there.  Thanks,  --Jerry in Michigan
/ http://www.MerriamFamilyTree.org