From: Jan Roberts <poo...@ozemail.com.au>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sun, Aug 14, 2011 3:01 am
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Possible parentage

I like to include these possibilities, complete with hypothesis notes of course,
in reports so others reading the report might say - yes, that is correct, or I
often heard my mum say the same thing etc. and may lead to further discoveries.
Likewise, someone may say I know for a fact that isn't the case because of x, y
and z.  If I hadn't shown my hypothesis it might not have jogged someone else's
memory.  As long as your hypothesis is documented as such I don't regard it as
erroneous reporting.
Cheers,
Jan