From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 3:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy freezes and flickers.

Hello,
I have been having a problem with my Legacy program. I am running the
latest version, 7.5.0.112, on windows 7.
I've never had any problems before with Legacy, this is the first, and
it was an issue before the latest update.
It seems, when I have two files open, actually the same file in two
windows, and entering data in only one, not copying/pasting,merging or
combining anything,
just comparing and opening event/source windows in each but typing in one.
The program freezes and the icons flicker, then nothing works and have
to shut it down with the " PC's task manager".
I haven't noticed loss of date, even what I was just working on.
I've ran the file maintenance, check/repair,compact and master list
clean up, both before and after the shut down on several occasions,
and still the problem persists.
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this and would appreciate any
advise to fix it.
Thank you for your help,
Brian