Hello,
Thanks for the replies, may be I can explain this better.
I am using the split screen view, opening the same family file in both
but viewing different people.
In one file (person), I am opening all the screens to get to and view
how I wrote the source details. Not copying/pasting anything.
I then close all the screens in that file, then open the other file and
go to the same person and hand type the source data I want.
No screens are left open as you can't do anything else without closing
all the screens.
I should also say, this flickering is not the "usual" flickering that
occurs as screens opens.
My problem flickering, is just the icons and the program freezes.
And it doesn't happen all the time, but 5 times last week.
One time it froze, I had to shut down with "task manager", restarted and
did a complete file maintenance,shut it down again, normally.
Then opened it up again and went to exactly the same split screens and
did the same thing and it froze again!
I don't know what to do, reload the program, or the recent update?
Is anybody else experiencing this?

Brian Lehman