There's a back door to this search since you can't search for who has pictures.

Go to View > Scrapbook.  Select Individuals with Tag and then click on
Print Multimedia LIst.  You can also select to print tagged Marriages
as well as what Picture Galleries to include (Individual, Events,
Marriage, Marriage Event)

This will give you a list of those who do have pictures linked.

Then you can go to your Name List and untag everyone who has a picture
linked, which will leave you with a tagged list of those with no
pictures linked.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support