On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:58:15 -0400, Bob Bashford
<older...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>On 8/21/2011 11:33 AM, Dennis M. Kowallek wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:57:22 -0400, Bob Bashford
>> <older...@rochester.rr.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> This is what I want ...
>>>
>>> 1)  I tag all individuals born after 1900.
>>>
>>> 2)  Within the tagged list, I want to find everyone who does not have
>>> a picture attached.
>>
>> Can you just do #1?
>>
>> As far as #2 is concerned, do you care about pictures attached to vital
>> events, event/facts, marriages, etc.?
>>

>No ... I want only folks who do not have a picture attached to their
>individual profile ... the one that pops up on the Family View.

Assuming you can handle #1, #2 involves SQL.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/367863/sql-find-records-from-one-table-which-dont-exist-in-another

In this case, something like:

SELECT tblIR.IDIR FROM tblIR LEFT OUTER JOIN tblBR ON (tblIR.IDIR =
tblBR.IDIR AND tblBR.IDType = 0) WHERE tblBR.IDIR IS NULL

To tag these individuals all you need to do is to use the above SELECT
in an UPDATE query:

UPDATE tblIR SET tblIR.TagN = 1 WHERE tblIR.IDIR IN (paste your select
query here)

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.