From: Priscilla Glasow
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 4:51 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Text/Comments versus Scanned Image

Do I need to type an entire document's contents into the Text/Comments tab in
the Source Detail if I've scanned the document and have it linked to the
source?  I don't see the purpose of this and would like to save myself from the
extensive time and effort needed to type in the text of each document.

Many thanks,
Priscilla