I hope they monitor this group and provide some form of feedback.  I'm not
selling or making any demands on the use of my code.  I am freely giving it
away to anyone, including the good folks at Millenium.

I read the License agreement and it prohibits me from reverse engineering,
decompiling or disassembling the software, but does not reference
manipulating the data. Since the back-end is an MS Access database that has
no modification other than changing the file extension from mdb to fdb, I
believe it is safe to assume that the data inside belongs to the owner.  I'm
careful to not even reference any relationships they may have created in the
database and confine myself to manipulating the data.

If they tell me to cease and desist from distributing this, I will. I hope
not, though as these utilities can be really useful.