From: M. Brenzel <brenze...@roadrunner.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, August 31, 2011 10:04:18 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Name Filing System

Filing by document type eliminates the need for duplicate copies of both paper
and digital documents. Using a generic file name also helps in that regard.  In
other words, don't put any surnames or other specific details in the file name.

I have been doing that for years and have had no problems with my system.

Mary

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Just re-read many posts in the archives, but still have one issue pertaining to
how to organize files in folders (digital or hard-copy).