From: Robert Sutton [mailto:rasutto...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 11:28 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Possible new buyer

Hi group,

I am considering buying Legacy, and I have a few questions.

1.  I am presently using Ancestral Quest 12.1.30 and am wodering if I can
import my entire file to Legacy?

2.  Is there a note section in Legacy.  All my information is stored in Notes
in Ancestral Quest.

3.  Is there an undo option in notes?

Thanks in advance.

Bob Sutton