From: Robert Sutton
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:03 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Possible new buyer

Hi Group,

My thanks to all who replied to my questions listed below.

My thoughts are to download the "Trial Version" and see how I like it.

I do not have high speed internet, just dialup, and was hoping to not have
to try this way, and also my local internet connection has been giving me
trouble.

Having said all that I will try the free trial.

A suggestion was made by Charles that I send my questions in Plain Text.  I
don't know how to do this, as I am just sending my mail via Yahoo.

I'll be glad to change if possible.

Thanks again.

Bob