Ms. Michele Simmons Lewis, Staff Genealogist
McDuffie Mirror
Thomson, McDuffie Co, GA

My suggestion is that you Not use the information found on UnSourced Internet
Trees. Most of us need all the clues we are able to locate.
I have my tree posted at Roots Web without sources. I do Not have a source for
EVERY fact in my file. However, if anyone is interested in any of the thousands
of sources which I do have; they can simple drop me an email.Perhaps this
because I consider myself  a hobbyist and not a perfectionist.

[><]

Tom Watkins
Eau Gallie, Florida