Unfortunately, an all blood chart is not possibly with most of the top
Genealogy Programs.  At one time 2 program were able to produce them or
by feeding the proper information into an All-In One Chart they could be
created. Now I think there is only one program left and it has not been
updated for 4-5 years.  Some printing services will print these charts
for you as well.

They are great for family reunions,  others can see what relatives are
giving you info, and see which relative branches are bare.

Other similar charts although not a blood chart, is documenting a
village. You can view what you have and even the branches you have not
been able to connect to the main portion of the tree.

If you do want to get a blood relative tree and have a 3rd party print
it out, lets say for you.

do the following.
Select yourself
Then find your direct-line ancestors with no parents tag each.
Now create a descendant tree for each of those ancestors, and tag the
descendants.
Save the tagged individuals as a gedcom to send to a 3rd party print
company or if others create the ability to make All-In-One Charts you
can shove you data there.
Remember to exclude spouses, if it's a pure blood tree. If you keep the
spouses you have another unique tree which will probably create a really
huge tree.

Then have it all printed.
These are the people you've documented related to you via blood (or at
least have a high probability to being blood related to you).
Viewing these charts allows you to then see who might be potential
candidates to sign up for genealogy tests so you can fill in some of
blanks for those ancestors of yours that did not pass the DNA down to you.

The blood relative tree is a unique type of tree.
In nature this type of tree exists in Hawaii and is called the Banyan
Tree where the tree has multiple trucks that are interconnected via the
branches, similar to you and your blood relatives.

A blood tree is like having multiple descendant trees interconnected
based on a single individual starting point.
Each of your cousins blood trees will be unique to them and their siblings.