I started my ancestor quest 10 moths ago with ancestry.com
Even with my poor computer skills it was easy to find 2200+ ancestors.
I'm really hooked! I wanted a better way to keep and print records. I added
Legacy last month. I was disappointed when none of the actual census data made
the transfer to Legacy. Is it there some place I have not discovered? I thought
the census webinar
might tell me how to do it. It might, but there is far too much info on filling
in the blanks with things I don't want to tackle at this point. It was very
simple, even for a dummy like me, to add each census to my ancestry.com
records. Is there some simple way to add these records to my Legacy records, or
must I switch back to ancestry.com each time I want to look at some census year
for an ancestor? I have free US/Canada telephone if some brave soul would like
to try to walk me thru it.
Thanks
Roger Burt
near Charlotte, NC

2550% Penny Stock Gains?
Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e6abcda791dd3adc71st01vuc