Good Morning David,

You made my point regarding verifying information from all sources and the need
to quit pointing the finger at the internet databases. Few (if any) folks who
share incorrect data do so intentionally.

It is our individual responsibility to do the best we can in producing the most
accurate information we are able.

The longer I play at this hobby the less confidence I have any anything I
locate. I seem to spend more time creating events regarding alternative
spellings, dates, etc that I don't believe anything.

One popular grave location site (which I do utilize a lot); I rate the Surety
Level at 1(Marginal Evidence) if there is a photo included. I rate it  0 (Have
Not Decided Yet) if there is no photo. This was my solution to the many
inaccuracies. I continue to utilize the site (while looking for other sources)
because it is physically impossible to visit each of them.

Have a Great Week !!

[><]

Tom Watkins
Eau Gallie, Florida