From: Syble Glasscock
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:23 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to enter census data into my Legacy records.

Thanks, that confirms my concern, so if we really wanted a copy in the
particular individual's file for ourselves, we'd have to make an Event just
for the image and make it private.

Syble

Families Researching: Cline/Klein, Daniel, Newton, Witherspoon, Perryman,
Gilbreath, Lindsey,  Brown, Foote, Curry, Fleming, Glasscock, Edwards,
Waters, Wheat