From: Syble Glasscock
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to enter census data into my Legacy records.

I've not attached the actual census to Legacy, just sourced it..  What is
the best way to save an online census to attach it to our Legacy database?
Thanks,
Syble Glasscock

Families Researching: Cline/Klein, Daniel, Newton, Witherspoon, Perryman,
Gilbreath, Lindsey,  Brown, Foote, Curry, Fleming, Glasscock, Edwards,
Waters, Wheat