From: Syble Glasscock
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:47 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Report for Family Reuion

I'm trying to make a book type report for a family reunion.   I've tried all
our options, so much duplication, about 250 pgs., depending on options I
choose.   I tried to do one on my own, copy/paste from a pdf, but then I'd
really like and index of Names.   I'm sure many of you have tried this, anyone
with a good success?
Thanks,
Syble

Families Researching: Cline/Klein, Daniel, Newton, Witherspoon, Perryman,
Gilbreath, Lindsey,  Brown, Foote, Curry, Fleming, Glasscock, Edwards, Waters,
Wheat