I am using Legacy Deluxe, build date: 2 Aug 2011   I added a lot of information
this morning to a particular individual,  I usually backup, but was in a hurry
to leave, I exited Legacy as I usually do: File>Exit.  When I just now opened
Legacy and this particular person I'd added much information to, now he has NO
events, probably added at least 6 this morning, I'd also added year of death
and it too is gone, all I have is his name.

Has anyone had any problems like this?  I now have a will for this person,
documenting his children and a 2nd spouse, I'd added the additional children
and spouse and I have all of that, I'd sourced each of these additional names
and that source is there.

Thanks,
Syble

Families Researching: Cline/Klein, Daniel, Newton, Witherspoon, Perryman,
Gilbreath, Lindsey,  Brown, Foote, Curry, Fleming, Glasscock, Edwards, Waters,
Wheat