I just started attempting to add .jpg attachments to various events.
While doing this I noted something strange, not related to the .jpg
attachment which appears on my on-line web site.

I have a census entry for my dad and mom.  However, on my dad's website
view the census is noted as an "event" while on my mom's view it is
noted as "notes"

Can anyone explain how this happens?  As I said, this was found as part
of my effort to add .jpg attachments to an event.  In the test file I
created I entered a census "event" for both and when I created the web
site from Legacy both have the census event appear as "notes" vice "event".

Dennis