Thanks........ may do that. Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Rosenlof <spa...@xmission.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 1:10 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date won't change

Beth,
If you are still here..... write Legacy! Explain your issue or
omplaint. The squeaky wheel gets the grease
Regards,
Tim Rosenlof
tah, USA
esearching Sweden
On 9/23/2011 1:31 PM, Beth wrote:

 I understand what everyone is saying but doesn't correct the problem. I
 have used Legacy for 10 years or so. I have never changed any of the
 date settings since I set it up many years ago. So what happen and why
 can I no longer use this format? I have always used - or / to enter
 dates. I am very confused with this problem.
 But since no answers are forthcoming..... I will sign off from the user
 group.
 Thanks to everyone that has answered and tried to help me.
 Beth