From: Joan Kemp
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I cite this source?

I can't help you with Sourcewriter, I tried using it a couple of times
and got annoyed by having to keep answering questions about whether
material was in bound volumes or not etc... (how would you know when
they are photocopied wills from a record office or census images from
ancestry??)
But the Weald website looks fascinating. Not my geographic area, but a
really great-looking website. Thanks for that.