I think I do need to dnld Legacy again and lose whatever I've done recently.
I've been getting people who I know are linked showing w/o the link.  And
having to back into a family from a name I remember if they don't show a link -
Ex: yesterday Margaret Workman was shown w/o parents.  I remembered that she
was a sister to Calvin W. so I opened him from the index, made his parents the
current family and there she was.  So when I clicked on her name the parents
were there.  She is only in the index once.  That has happened a few times with
different people.

Someone mentioned not entering people in the correct order can cause a problem
- I think they said entering a child before a husb was a problem?? I just enter
people as I find them.  But as for Margaret above, she is from, I believe, a
third generation so she has been in the file quite a while, not recently
entered.

How do I dnld Legacy again? I looked a while back and it told me I had the
latest version.

Betty
FL

Betty,

Sorry I've not been around today, really busy. Mike, it is thought that this
happened due a power failure, and all the evidence points to a corrupt
database.

Betty, I would now follow the path which Dennis suggested, if that doesn't
work then uninstall/reinstall Legacy and use File>Restore Family File to
open your backup (the last before the power failure) but please do remember
to give it an unused file name when asked.

If that doesn't work I think that we will have run out of options for you to
try, and I would ask Legacy support to see if they can sort it out for you.
am still very busy, but will try and keep an eye on this thread for the next
5 hours, or so like up to my bed time!

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/