Guess I got that wrong!!! )

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

From: Ron Ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Not Responding and Backups & DNLD

Hi Betty,

OFF-LIST

Did you try the options which Dennis suggested?

Uninstalling will not, of course remove your data files. From our conversation
you seem reasonably happy to play around with you software - so how do you feel
about making a change to the Register, if I give the exact details as to what
you need to do? It really is very straightforward, in this instance.

Before I can do this it will help me to know which operating system you are
using XP, Vista, Win7, and do you store Legacy in the default directory ie C:/,
or have you put it somewhere else? BTW. I suspected that the Install Log may
have gone, so to uninstall we need a work around - hence the questions.

Let’s not think about your file until we have Legacy fixed – at the moment it
won’t run anything properly. Did you also try Restoring the back-up under a new
name, and did that run OK, or were there problems?

Please reply to this email and not to the List – Ta!

Best wishes,

Ron
http://www.fergys.co.uk/