Recently after upgrading to Windows 7 I began having a spacing issue in my
descendancy book reports.   Now there are HUGE gaps in my book reports.
Spaces of 10- 40 lines have started to appear in the books.  Note that these
spaces are NOT in my original notes.  They only show up once I generate a
report.  I did a "repair" and it changed nothing.

When I went into the program and highlighted the notes that had the spacing
issues, told it to "wordwrap" the material appeared as it was supposed to.
I'm at my wits end with this.  Almost to the point of considering going back
to my old software.  The idea of having to go into a 65,000 person data base
and wordwrapping all my notes is NOT a possibility.   This was not a problem
before Windows 7, and yes,  Legacy is installed in the place recommended on
the help page.

I am also working with Families software on my iPad2,  using wifi to
transfer my file between the iPad and my database on the desktop.

Here's hoping SOMEONE out there in Legacy land can help me.  I really don't
want to go back to Rootsmagic, but I can't use this software if this is an
unfixable problem.  HELP!

Thanking you in advance for any help you can provide!

Karen