Yes, Legacy does handle up to nine comma separated levels but there are
certain routines, and the expand contract is one of them, that assume
that only four levels are used. With the levels being city, county,
state and country.

By the way I did not say it is better to use four levels only that the
expand contract routine will only work correctly if the four levels are
used. I do not always use them myself since I live in Canada and most of
my locations are from Canada and the UK. I do use four levels for USA
locations but those are the only ones where I do.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.