Hi Corney,

I'm sending a copy of this reply directly to yourself as well as to the
mailing list, to ensure you see it.

Firstly, please turn off the Read Receipt when you post to the list.
Also, it is advisable to post in plain text, to ensure you reach as wide
an audience as possible - we have some very helpful people here who
choose to not receive list mail that is not in plain text, so you miss
out on opportunities for assistance otherwise.

You are subscribed, since you reached the list with your email.  Check
your spam folder(s) to ensure the mail is not being diverted there by
mistake.  If you are continuing to have problems, please contact the
people at Legacy.  I'm not sure who exactly at Legacy, so you could
start with supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Kind Regards,
Wendy