Hi Wendy and all.   I also contacted Corney off-line about her
subscription problem.  Also, just additional information -- It is often
helpful to let them know they can COPY and PASTE the URL address from
the Legacy welcome email into their browser and hit ENTER.   In most
cases, that will correct the problem they are having in being able to
POST, but not getting anything in return.  If that does not work, I also
give them the information about contacting:  supp...@legacyfamilytree.com.

Jerry - MerriamFamilyTree.org