How do you folks record census and residence information on the Latest
Legacy build? I am using Windows 7, have plenty of ram memory, etc.

Problem: Where do I enter the children's names when using the Legacy
Census and Residence tags?

1) the Description field is not big enough to handle large families with
10 to 12 kids and a father/mother living with them.

2) the Events Notes field (in other programs - compatibility problem
with RootsMagic) is often "off=limits" to information you wish to print.

3) Cut and Paste is long and tedious. The various information you need
to refer to is not on the same Legacy screen.

Is there any technical advice you folks can share with me?

Thanks,
David