Hello group,

Thank you for letting me join in your group.

I have been using Legacy for quite a few years and have enjoyed using it
tremendously.

I did some research for my friend earlier this year. Meanwhile she had
constructed what she knew onto another software program, and then exported
into GEDCOM.

She wanted my research put into her GEDCOM so she gave me her file for me to
add my research on it so it will still be the one file. I have converted her
GEDCOM into Legacy.

However to separate our data - her original data and my research data - it
would be good to ensure that any information (when I give back the GEDCOM
file to her) i.e. any additions/amendments that I have put in i.e. not her
original data, but my data, is to be seen with my name across it or at least
indicates that it is not the original information that she supplied but from
my research.

Thank you,

Jemima Buoy