I do use the 'repeat' button, but it only enters the actual Burial site,
address, coordinates, etc. It does not appear that it repeats the 'notes' as
part of this feature.  I like to enter where the cemetery is located and how to
get to it  into the notes.  Guess I'll have to re-type that data for those
additional folks buried in the same cemetery if I elect this feature.

Bob