On 12/30/2011 12:17 PM, Dave Naylor wrote:

> Directions for getting to the cemetery would be more appropriate in
> the cemetery's Location Notes.  Directions for getting to the
> gravestone would be in the individual's Burial Notes.
>
> HTH.  Cheers! -- Dave N.

-----------------------------------
Dave, your comments lead me to more questions.  I noticed before that
when you click on the large + symbol next to BURIAL LOCATION to open up
that dialog, you can enter a BURIAL ADDRESS (cemetery ?) and you can
also click on Burial Notes, Burial Pictures and Cremated at the point.

However, if you click on Burial Address, you also have a NOTES tab from
that window and apparently these notes don't show up in the same place.

What is the intention here, if anyone knows of having two different
notes that are available as part of the Burial information, yet do not
seem to end up in the same place?

Where are these notes ever visible in the edit mode without having to
CLICK on the + sign.  Rather confusing setup, when you think about it.

Jerry Boor - MerriamFamilyTree.org