From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:23 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Creating a custom internet search

Hello all,
I have been trying to create a custom internet search and just cant
figure it out.
I have read the Legacy Help(all pages)several times but its very
confusing to me.
I can enter a particular web site so it comes up, but can't understand
how to have it display
an individuals data, name,vitals to do a search.
Setting up the search string is confusing me.
I would appreciate advise on setting this up properly.
Thank you and take care,
Brian Lehman