From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:34 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Creating a custom internet search

Hi Ron,
Thanks for responding so quickly,
After I find a person on a web site, do I just copy the search
string,substituting in the string,
for the first & last name, birth date, death date with [Firstname]
[Surname] [Birthyear] [Deathyear] ?
I am interested in Find a Grave and other specialized sites:
italiangen.org, jri-poland.org. and others.
Ancestry.com, familysearch.org are already loaded in the search.
Thanks again for the advise,
Brian